Terms and Conditions
- We may terminate and/or suspend the website, with or without cause and at any time, without notice and effective immediately. We will not tolerate inappropriate actions / abusive behaviour and/or language. Should any of the above occur during a consultation we have the right to terminate the consultation immediately. In addition, we, at our sole discretion, may terminate the user’s account for violation immediate and without notice and without furnishing any reason for doing so.
- In the event that a User does not attend for, or cancels a scheduled appointment without having provided 48 hours-notice, a strict no refund policy applies. We will endeavour to facilitate further appointments, where possible and when the appropriate re-booking fee has been discharged. In the event that a User does not attend on a second occasion, we reserve the right to refuse to allocate any further appointments.
- Our booking portal is strictly subject to availability. An appointment may, subject to our discretion and approval, be re-scheduled at any time up to 48 hours prior to that appointment. Up to 48 hours before a scheduled consultation, the user can change the date/time of a booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The user may subject to terms and conditions. With the same notice period, the user can cancel a consultation. We have a no refund policy for cancellation notices of less than 48 hours.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances we/our designers may have to re-schedule an appointment. In this event, we endeavour to advise the User as soon as possible and with as much notice as possible. We will endeavour to re-schedule the appointment as soon as possible after the event.
- It is solely the Users’ responsibility to ensure that an adequate internet connection in present, that they have software which will facilitate the appointment and that he/she is located in a quiet environment that will be without interruption in advance of the scheduled appointment.
- It is solely the Users’ responsibility to ensure that he/she is present at the allocated for the scheduled appointment. Appointments will begin at the allotted time regardless of the attendance of the User and credit for time lost as cannot be refunded or added to any appointment.
- It is the Users’ own responsibility to ensure he/she has read our privacy statement and is familiar with our GDPR Policy in advance of reserving an appointment. Click Here
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions users confirm that they expressly understand and agree that:
- Use of the service is at users’ own risk and the service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Guru Room expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties as to products or services offered by businesses listed on the service, implied warranties of merchantability, and non-infringement.
- The Guru Room make no warranty that
(i) the service will meet your requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service including data, will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any goods, data or service available on the service will meet your expectations and,
(iv) any errors in the service will be corrected
(c) Any material obtained through the use of the service is accessed at users’ own discretion and risk. User will be solely responsible for any damage to users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from the use of any such material.
- In order to use this service, Users must confirm that they have reached the age of 18
- Should a user furnish us with contact information (including name, address, telephone number and/or email address) of any person who may be interested in using this service, he/she must confirm that he/she has permission to furnish those details. A User should not furnish us with any information pertaining to any matter without the express permission of that person to do so.
- Advice given is so given in an artistic capacity. It is given without recourse to the consultant. It is entirely a matter for a User whether he/she chooses to adopt the advice. No advice that is given by any consultant is compulsory and no works should be undertaken by any User without first ensuring that the work is compliant with planning legislation and he/she has acquired the necessary planning permission and that he /she has ensured that all necessary health and safety precautions have been taken and that any works that are anticipated do not breach any aspect of health and safety legislation and/or planning legislation. It is entirely a matter for a User to satisfy himself/herself in relation to compliance with health and safety legislation and/or planning legislation. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any breach of any legislation or the quality of any works completed by any User. The service is advisory in nature only.
- Any User when making payments via this service, accepts that he/she may need to provide information to our third-party service providers, such as credit card number and billing address and the said information may be stored by third-party service providers. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any breach of privacy committed by the said third-party service providers.
- We may use information (including email address ) to provide online advertising on the Service and to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to our Users. This may be information about our products and services or third-party products and services. A User may choose to opt out of /into this service. Should a User not indicate a preference in this regard, our default setting is to send this information. A User should contact us directly and immediately if marketing information is received and that User has expressed a preference not to receive same.
- Times and dates quoted for delivery of goods or materials or completion of any work are to be treated as an approximate estimate based on current trading conditions and Architectural Spaces Limited shall not be held responsible for delays outside its control. The lead time quoted is approximate only and given in good faith. Although Architectural Spaces Limited will endeavour to keep to this time frame, if goods are delayed for any reason, we cannot accept liability for consequential losses as a result.
- A delivery charge may have been included in any order placed, any such charges will have been discussed and agreed in advance. Full details of our delivery charges are available on request.
- These terms and conditions do not affect statutory rights under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Acts and/or the Consumer Protection Acts.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland
- The contents of the Company Site(s), such as text, trademarks, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other material are protected under European Union, Irish and international copyright, database right, sui generis right, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise provided, all Material is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or Users. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on each Company Site is the exclusive property of the Company. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Company retains all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material and any copy Users make of the Material. Users may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public purpose. Except to the extent owned otherwise permitted herein, the use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any Company Site or any activity being conducted thereon is prohibited.
- Users agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under the user’s usage, including the content of the user’s transmissions through the website. All information, designs, drawings and other specifications provided on the website are the property of The Guru Room.
- All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products and are not be deemed to form any part of the contract (unless explicitly included in writing by the Company). Specifications, colours, etc. may change from time to time.
- The information contained on or via the website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under statutory rights.
- The information contained on this website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Company.The contents of this website, including these Terms & Conditions of Use, any information contained on this website and the Company’s Privacy Statement are subject to change and to being updated without notice from time to time.